Have you ever been ashamed of yourself or shamed by someone else for passing wind? Don’t worry, than you know you’re healthy!
Even it isn’t the most glamorous way to assess our health, it’s a representative for good health, well-functional digestive system and balanced ammount of gut bacteria.
Fart contains: 9% nitrogen; 21% hydrogen; 9% carbon dioxide; 7% methane; 4% oxygen and 1% hydrogen sulfide (that makes it smell).
It’s recommended to flatlate from 10 to 14 times a day, while most of them are while we sleep.
Flatulence is contained with high in carbohydrates that could be found in beans, artichokes, dairy products, sweet potatoes, nuts, oats, soy and wheat.
If you want to stop you fart, you should eat only refined sugars, despite that’s not
healthy for anyone.
As a matter of a fact, women fart equally, just as much as men.
In a study where men and women are given the same type and quantity of food, it’s discovered that women’s fart is more concentrated and odorous then the men’s.
Even if you can’t remember how many times it’s done through the day, check out this reasons why it’s good for us:
– Bloat reduction (build-up of gas in your gut which farting releases);
– Diet balance – you can find out if your diet it balanced just by determination of your passing wind.
– Say goodbye to abdominal pain – holding the gas inside you can cause abdominal pain known as intestitan distension.Let your farts fly, and massage your belly to help the gas flow through your digestive system.
– Colon health – holding in gas or trying to manipulate the way it’s released can also harm your colon and provoke hemorrhoids If you have some of these problems, then you should try not to keep your farts in.
– Smell your fart – it’s healthy – no one admits, but actually everone likes the smell of their own fart. But other people… not so much!
– Resolve food allergies – flatulence can regulate whether or not we have any food allergy like lactose intolerance and Coeliac disease. Passing a lot of extra gas after consuming them;
– it’s pleasureable – fantastic feel, but not a good enough reason to pass wind.
If you are still ashamed of how much gas you pass, try this:
- make sure that you don’t have any medical condition
- eat slowly
- avoid carbonated drinks
- get more exercise.
Apart from that, feel comfortable for being a human being. After all, it’s priceless to have a healthy digestive system!
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.