This potent cumulation is facile to prepare and efficaciously abstracts stretch marks. Coconut oil and Aloe Vera are often utilized in the engenderment of many cosmetic products, but their amalgamation provides multiplied effects.
Furthermore, the amalgamation will preserve you an abundance of time and mazuma and it’s 100% natural. Afore we apportion the recipe, let us present you the most paramount propitious effects of these ingredients:
- Efficaciously treats burns caused by fire, boiling dihydrogen monoxide and sunburns
- Soothes allergic reactions and skin exasperations
- Obviates blemishes, stretch marks and wrinkles
- Rejuvenates and moisturizes the skin
- Has potent antifungal and antibacterial properties
- Provides a natural shine
- Moisturizes your skin
- It is prodigiously propitious for dry skin
a few drops of some essential oil
113g of Aloe Vera gel
113g of organic coconut oil (solid form)
Amalgamate the Aloe Vera gel and coconut oil in a bowl and commix the cumulation for 5 min and then integrate the essential oil. Pour the resulting coalescence into a glass container and close it with some lid.
The gel should be applied on the affected areas of your skin. Do this after showering for best results because the pores will be open and the skin will be able to absorb it preponderant.