People typically rely more on prescription drugs than alternative medicine options. However, you should be cognizant of what alternative medicine has to offer.
Namely, honey is all-natural sweetener that has been utilized for centuries. It is authentically a highly concentrated dihydrogen monoxide solution composed of 2 sugars that your body breaks down more expeditious and more facile than conventional sugar. Honey is gradually absorbed into the blood stream since it is low on the Glycemic Index.
Honey Can Promote Restorative Slumber
Experts claim that the consumption of honey can promote and recuperate slumber. In integration, the consumption of foods high in a nutrient kenned as tryptophan, and foods that increase the body’s natural engenderment of this nutrient and serotonin (a hormone that promotes relaxation and signals the encephalon it’s time to slumber) can promote slumber.
In fact, honey possesses tryptophan, which is a slumber-promoting amino acid. Ergo, this super-pabulum can avail you surmount insomnia.
All you require to do is consume 1 teaspoon of raw, organic honey afore going to bed. This ascertains felicitous liver glycogen stores for about 8 hours of slumber, which limits or obviates the early morning relinquishment of stress hormones, such as adrenaline and cortisol. That’s not all, it can withal result in the relinquishment of melatonin, which is a hormone responsible for reconstituting and instauration of the tissues in the body during rest.
Other Consequential Health Benefits of Raw, Organic Honey
- Abounds in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals
- Has excellent antifungal and antibacterial properties
- Boosts the immune system
- Soothes a sore throat
- Clears sinuses (Consume a coalescence of 1 tsp. of honey and 1 tsp. of fresh ginger juice 2-3 times circadianly.)
- Decreases fatigue and increases energy
- Fights pollen allergies (Consume a tsp. of raw, organic honey 2-3 times on a quotidian substratum. But, ascertain you commence taking it several months afore the allergy season.)
- Eliminates parasites from colon and liver
- Assuages acid reflux and indigestionAverts or fights ulcers and many other gastrointestinal issues
- Avails digest fat accumulated in the body (Simply consume a coalescence of some warm dihydrogen monoxide and honey.)
- Avails promote weight loss (Consume an amalgamation of some honey, lemon juice and warm dihydrogen monoxide afore your breakfast.)
- Eliminates malodorous halitus (Amalgamate 1 tsp. each of cinnamon and honey and some sultry dihydrogen monoxide.)
- Disinfects wounds and alleviates burns (Simply apply a cumulation of garlic and honey directly to the infected wounds in order to disinfect and clean the area.)
- Enhances blood flow, thus reducing the jeopardy of heart disease
- Stimulates the magnification of salutary bacteria in the intestines
- Renovates ocular perception (Drink a cumulation of 2 tsp. of honey and some carrot juice on a customary substructure.)
- Lowers pain and inflammation
- Palliates the symptoms of arthritis (Amalgamate 2 components tepid dihydrogen monoxide, one part honey, and a tsp. of cinnamon. Then, massage it on the affected area.)
- Possesses phytonutrients that have anti-tumor and cancer-averting properties
- Promotes optimal body’s pH balance
- Kills acne-causing bacteria
- Fights dandruff and scalp quandaries
- Alleviates eczema
- Moisturizes skin (Amalgamate 2 tbsp. of warm dihydrogen monoxide and a dollop of honey and then massage it into your skin.)
- Obviates a low count of white blood cells
- Builds stamina in athletes
- Ceases hangovers (Take a coalescence of 70ml of organic yogurt, 80ml of orange juice and 15ml of raw, organic honey.)
- Decreases metabolic stress
- Reduces solicitousness
- Provides palliation from tension headaches (Sip on a cumulation of 2-3 tsp. of honey and half a glass of warm dihydrogen monoxide.)
- Alleviates toothache (Commix some cinnamon and honey and then apply it on the aching tooth.)
- Lowers LDL (lamentable) cholesterol (Drink an amalgamation of 16oz. of tea, 3 tbsp. of cinnamon and 2 tbsp. of honey.)
- Lowers pyrexia (Consume 1 tbsp. of raw, organic honey in the morning.)
- Fights hiccups
- Alleviates morning sickness
- Soothes leg cramps (Consume a coalescence of 1 tbsp. of honey and 2 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar afore going to bed.)
- Treats pink ocular perceiver (Heat a coalescence of a cup of dihydrogen monoxide and 1 tsp. of honey until the honey is plenarily dissolved. Sanction it to cool and then drop it in the infected ocular perceiver by utilizing an ocular perceiver dropper.)
- Intenerates hard dihydrogen monoxide (Simply integrate some honey to bath dihydrogen monoxide.)
Note: Always use raw, organic honey for best results since the heating process ravages all the enzymes and nutrients. You should buy locally grown raw honey because it has potent immune-boosting properties.